Faculty of Dentistry, Alexandria University.
Faculty of Medicine, Genoa University.
Alexandria Dental Syndicate.
Faculty of Dentistry, Ainshams University.
Applications of Hard/Soft Tissue Laser in Dentistry
The course is designed to provide evidence-based core knowledge in laser use in dentistry and to introduce tips for clinical practice. Emphasis is placed on the integration of laser through the use of multiple wavelengths into the everyday practice of clinical dentistry for future benefits of dental patients.
Prof. M. Moataz M. Khamis
- Professor of Prosthodontics,
- Faculty of Dentistry, Alexandria University
- Officially certified Laser trainer (World Clinical Laser Institute)
- Officially Certified CEREC trainer (International Society of Computerized Dentistry)
Prof. Stefano Benedicenti
- Associate Professor in Restorative Dentistry & Endodontics at the University of Genova- Italy.
- Dean of the Laser Department Center of the University of Genova.
- President of the European Master Course in “Laser Dentistry”.
- Founding member of IAHT (International Academy of High Tech)
Prof. Jihad Habli
- Professor a.c. in Laser Dentistry at the University of Genoa- Italy.
- Coordinator of the University of Genova in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Visiting Professor at the University of Al-Muthanna- Iraq.
- Founding member of the Laser Committee at the Lebanese Dental Association.
Prof. Rami Maher Ghali
- Associate Professor of Prosthodontics Faculty of Dentistry Ain Shams University.
- Fellow of Aachen Dental LASER Center (AALZ ) Aachen University Germany.
- Certified LASER Trainer from The World Clinical LASER Institute (WCLI) USA.
- Laser tissue interaction
- Laser Safety
- Laser use in Implantology
- Laser use with hard and soft tissue
- Laser use in Periodontology
- Laser use in Endodontics
- Laser Bleaching
Clinical applications of hard and soft tissue lasers in dentistry
Certificates will be awarded from Faculty of Dentistry, Alexandria University & Faculty of Medicine University of Genoa.
- The workshop is accredited from University of Genoa, Faculty of Medicine.
- The workshop is accredited from Alexandria University, Faculty of Dentistry with total of 2 credit hours.
- The workshop is of total 20 contact hours.
Till 10/7 : 1000 L.E.
After 10/7 : 1500 L.E.
Contact us on Email : email@example.com
For further information and Registration please contact Shaimaa 01225079079
Center of Excellence/Faculty of Dentistry, Champolion St., Azarita, Alexandria.